Swe-Thai is a unique style of massage that magically blends the ancient Eastern knowledge of a highly revered form of medical massage with specific advanced soft tissue therapies. Swe-Thai is not just performing Thai massage on the table, but blending many of its techniques and theories with proven, and highly effective Western treatments. Swe-Thai massage allows the therapist to perform much more concentrated therapy as well as yoga style stretching techniques. While other types of massage therapy might found in Swe-Thai massage in not just in the techniques but more so in the unique marriage of eastern and western hands on therapies.
Holistic benefits of Swe-Thai Massage
- Alleviates pain & muscle tension.
- Induces deep relaxation.
- Helps to balance the nervous system.
- Increases flexibility of wastes and toxic debris from physical, mental and emotional strain.
- Promotes a sense of calmness and rest.
- Refreshes the mind & body.
- Provides a general increase of energy
- Circulation is improved.
- Increases flexibility in the joints.
- Gives a general feeling of well-being assisting in balancing body, mind, and spirit.
Anyone can receive the benefits of a Swe-Thai Massage.
However, let your therapist know if you have any of these conditions so they can adjust your massage accordingly:
- Hip or knee replacements.
- Surgery or severe injury.
- Low back herniation.
- Spinal disorders
- Shoulder conditions or injury.